Friends

Friday, 2 December 2011

Favorite products for the month


Hello everyone!

I am sorry for being gone for so long, but I am kind of sick lately, and I don't want to take pictures like that. To be honest, it's cold and I don't go out very often.

Anyway, let me show you my favorite products of the month!



Here they are - Avon body cream, Manhattan nail polish, and a 24 Hour Lipstick, from a company, Eliza, which I have recently discovered.


Здраво!
Жалам што ме нема долго време, но болна сум, а не би да се сликам така. Но, искрено и одамна не сум излегла, страв ми  е од ладното.
Денес сакам да ви ги покажам омилените производи за овој месец. 
Тоа се: крема за тело од Авон, лак за нокти на Менхетен и кармин кој трае 24 часа  од до сега за мене непозната фирма Елиза.

1.Skin so soft-Avon body cream

It has a nice smell, it is easily absorbed, and the skin is very soft afterwards. I don't remember the actual price, but i absolutely recommend it! I would definitely buy it again.

Има пријатен мирис, брзо се впива во кожата и ја прави мека и нежна. Не помнам која беше цената и дали ја има повторно во каталозите , но ја препорачувам, аи јас пак би си ја нарачала.



2. Nail polish Manhattan nb 210
I have had this nail polish for more than two years. I like the color very much, and with one layer of it, you get the desired shade. The bonus is, that it gets dry very quickly, so when I finish it, I am buying it again.

Бојата премногу ми се допаѓа, го користам во текот на целата година. Брзо се суши и со еден слој се постигнува саканата боја. Го имам повеќе од 2 гдини и кога ќе се потроши ќе ја барам пак оваа боја.


3. Eliza waterproof lipstick106

This is definitely the IT product of the month for me. Although, to be honest, it doesn't stay for 24 hours, it lasts at least for 5 or 6 hours. It has a nice shade of orange, and the fun part is that you put it from two sides. First, you put it from one side, and it is kind of liquid, and you let that ,thing, dry. Then, you use the other side to put the actual lipstick on.

Ова дефнитивно е мојот најомилен производ за месецов. Преубава портокалова боја, иако пишува дека трае 24 часа, не трае толку, но сум задоволна затоа што тешко се брише и барем 5 до 6 часа стои на усните.  Прво се нанесува од едната страна која е течна, се остава да се исуши, а потоа се нанесува од карминот. Течноста која се суши е мат , па може и така да се носи.


Have a lovely weekend.  :)
Имајте убав викенд. =)

18 comments:

  1. Prekrasen post!
    Ti posakuvam pobrzo da ozdravis!
    Imaj ubav vikend!

    http://fashioncareofwoman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great purchases!! very lovely blog post :) definitely following your blog! hopefully you can follow mine too :)
    xoxo,
    Nancy

    http://nancytang0403.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Добри препораки! Одличен пост =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick!Thanks to follow me...I follow you!
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post !:)
    come to visit my blog and follow me?:)
    http://lillysdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color of the dress you´re wearing in your header picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ja volim ovu avonovu kremu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've some of these products, thanks for all recommendations!

    Follow me on:
    Miss Kwong - Art and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. btw u just scored a new follower....thnx for following me!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice post

    thanks for sharing

    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice things, and I really like the color of the lipstick. I should get some bright shades for myself as well :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful items


    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete