Friends

Sunday, 24 July 2011

Flats :)

My favourite type of shoes are flats. I love flats because they are pretty comfortable and they always make me look stylish. I had to find a suitable exchange for sneakers, because I'm not a big fan of theirs. Also, I have a pair of espadrilles which I wear when I have to dress more casual - three or four times in the year, tops. I buy flats from everywhere, the first thing that matters to me is that they have to be easy to wear, and they have to have some fun colour. I have a few pairs, which I wear constantly. I'd like to have more flats in more colours, such as orange, blue, purple.. still looking for them, though.


Омилени мои обувки се балетанките. Ги сакам затоа што се удобни,а  секогаш изгледам средено. Патики не сакам и не носам. Имам едни еспадрилки кои ги носам кога морам да бидам посппортски облечена (максимум 3,4 пати во годината). Купувам од секаде, важно ми е  да се удобни, но и да се во некоја интересна боја. Имам неколку пара кои ги утепувам од носење. Би сакала да имам барем уште 5,6 пара во различни бои како портокалова, сина, виолетова, но во потрага сум по нив.





Although I love flats, I'm not so keen on sandals. Only three pairs, that is all I have. I'm looking for a white pair, so I can combine them with summer clothes. 
Иако обожавам балетанки, ниските сандали не ги сакам многу. Имам три пара кои ги комбинирам со летната гардероба. Ми недостигаат и бели, но сеуште не сум ги пронашла вистинските.



What did you like the most, what would you wear ?? =)
Кои ви се допаѓаат најмногу, кои вие би ги носеле?

8 comments:

  1. love the animal print shoes. =)
    Please come by my blog sometimes, its brand new, so theres no interesting posts yet, but it would make me happy if you became a reader, cause I am definately come back on yours! =)
    xoxo, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Најубави се тие што сама ги преправи :)
    ПАтем, супер е новиот дизајн на блогот. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!
    btw it might be a good idea to put translator at your blog page so people like me would understand it :))) Just saying!

    xoxo
    -S

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I've loved the leopard print ones! They're lovely!! :)
    I really like flats too, but for school or only when I have to walk long distances. If not, let's wear heels!

    Kisses,
    Amanda

    http://somethingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first!!!
    KIsses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like flats,too!Love your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Прекрасни се сите, но фаворит ми се црвените сандали.

    ReplyDelete